When I Crossed No-Bob — PDF download : 9780618717156

• This topic is empty.
กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
  • ผู้เขียน
    ข้อความ
  • #6709 Reply
    Lyn Bolden

When I Crossed No-Bob
      by Margaret McMullan

When I Crossed No-Bob : Click Here

• ISBN: 9780618717156 (0618717153)
      • Author: Margaret McMullan
      • Genres: fiction, historical, survival, family, childrens, juvenile, action
      • Format: hardcover, 224 pages
      • Release date: December 17, 2007
      • Places: Raleigh, Mississippi
      • Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers
      • Awards: Mississippi Institute of Arts and Letters Award for Fiction (2008)
      • Language: english

About The Book

Life as an O’Donnell is all twelve-year-old Addy knows, and life as an O’Donnell means trouble.

Tucked away in a gray patch of woods called No-Bob, the O’Donnell clan has nothing but a bad reputation. So when Addy’s mama abandons her on the afternoon of Mr. Frank Russell’s wedding celebration, nobody is very surprised. A reluctant Mr. Frank and his new wife take Addy in, and Addy does everything she can to prove that at least one O’Donnell has promise. But one day, Addy witnesses a terrible event that brings her old world crashing into the new.

As she finds herself being pulled back into No-Bob and the grips of her O’Donnell kin, Addy is faced with the biggest decision of her life. Can she somehow find the courage to do what’s right, even if it means betraying one of her own?

Online book When I Crossed No-Bob Margaret McMullan buy cheap. MOBI ebook When I Crossed No-Bob for PocketBook on Audible. Paperback When I Crossed No-Bob download iPhone.

Hardback When I Crossed No-Bob by Margaret McMullan read on Bookshop. FictionBook book When I Crossed No-Bob read online. TXT ebook When I Crossed No-Bob by Margaret McMullan on Android on Book Depository.

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
    ตอบกลับไปยัง: When I Crossed No-Bob — PDF download : 9780618717156
    ข้อมูลของคุณ: