This Is My Century – PDF download | 9780820311357

• This topic is empty.
กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
  • ผู้เขียน
    ข้อความ
  • #6545 Reply
    Ginger Vaughn

This Is My Century
      New and Collected Poems

by Margaret Walker

🔗 This Is My Century : CLICK HERE 🔗

• Release date: September 1, 1989
      • Language: english
      • Publisher: University of Georgia Press
      • Author: Margaret Walker
      • Format: paperback, 232 pages
      • ISBN: 9780820311357 (0820311359)
      • Genres: poetry

About The Book

Margaret Walker became the first African American to win a national literary award when her collection For My People was chosen for the Yale Series of Younger Poets in 1942. Over the next fifty years she enriched American literature in endless ways through her writings and, in 1993, she received the National Book Award for Lifetime Achievement.This Is My Century is Walker’s own defining summation of her career. Selected by the author herself, the one hundred poems include thirty-seven previously uncollected pieces and the entire contents of three hard-to-find volumes: the award-winning For My People (1942), Prophets for a New Day (1970), and October Journey (1975).

TXT book This Is My Century Margaret Walker reader on Book Depository. MOBI ebook This Is My Century buy cheap. FictionBook This Is My Century by Margaret Walker read for iPad.

Online ebook This Is My Century download on Booktopia. PDF book This Is My Century download on PC. EPUB This Is My Century by Margaret Walker buy on Barnes & Noble.

Hardcover book This Is My Century read online PocketBook on Walmart. FB2 This Is My Century Margaret Walker. Hardback ebook This Is My Century by Margaret Walker download for Mac.

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
    ตอบกลับไปยัง: This Is My Century – PDF download | 9780820311357
    ข้อมูลของคุณ: