- This topic is empty.
- 15 ธันวาคม 2020 เวลา 14:06 น. #6707Erin Rench
Breaking Up is Hard to Do
Stories About Falling Out of Love by Four Incredible Authors
by Niki Burnham, Lynda Sandoval, Terri Clark, Ellen Hopkins
- Genres: romance, anthologies, fiction, teen, love
- Format: paperback, 304 pages
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780547014999 (0547014996)
- Release date: May 5, 2008
- Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers
- Author: Niki Burnham, Lynda Sandoval, Terri Clark, Ellen Hopkins
About The Book
Niki Burnham, Terri Clark, Ellen Hopkins, and Lynda Sandoval give us four tales about the end of first love. How does anyone survive? Read on and find out. Each story showcases the writer’s signature style: Niki Burnham keeps it smart and sassy; Terri Clark brings a touch of fantasy; Ellen Hopkins tells her story in verse; and no one does funny like Lynda Sandoval. For teens looking for something to get them through the pain, this is just the prescription!
EPUB Breaking Up is Hard to Do Niki Burnham buy cheap iPhone. Hardback ebook Breaking Up is Hard to Do read on Audible. FB2 book Breaking Up is Hard to Do by Niki Burnham.