More George W. Bushisms by Jacob Weisberg — FB2 download – 9780743225199

องค์การบริหารส่วนตำบลด่าน ฟอรั่ม ทั่่วไป More George W. Bushisms by Jacob Weisberg — FB2 download – 9780743225199

• This topic is empty.
กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
  • ผู้เขียน
    ข้อความ
  • #6611 Reply
    Efren Salvanera

More George W. Bushisms
      More of Slate’s Accidental Wit and Wisdom of Our 43rd President

by Jacob Weisberg

🔥 More George W. Bushisms : CLICK HERE 🔥

• Language: english
      • Format: paperback, 96 pages
      • Author: Jacob Weisberg
      • Release date: November 5, 2002
      • Genres: humor, comedy, politics
      • Publisher: Gallery Books
      • ISBN: 9780743225199 (0743225198)

About The Book

“Most of you probably didn’t know that I have a new book out. Some guy put together a collection of my wit and wisdom — or, as he calls it, my accidental wit and wisdom. [Laughter] But I’m kind of proud that my words are already in book form.”

— President George W. Bush,

discussing and reading from George W. Bushisms

By now, most of you probably do know about George W. Bushisms, the bestselling collection of misstatements made on the campaign trail by our president. Now, in More George W. Bushisms, Jacob Weisberg reveals that the malapropisms didn’t stop on Inauguration Day:

“I’ve coined new words like misunderstanding and Hispanically.”

“I haven’t had a chance to talk, but I’m confident we’ll get a bill that I can live with if we don’t.”

“Our nation must come together to unite.”

“There’s no question that the minute I got elected, the storm clouds on the horizon were getting nearly directly overhead.”

These and many other presidential pearls are hilariously on display in More George W. Bushisms.

PDF More George W. Bushisms Jacob Weisberg download for PocketBook on Dymocks. Hardcover book More George W. Bushisms read online. Online ebook More George W. Bushisms by Jacob Weisberg. Paperback More George W. Bushisms buy cheap on iPhone on Barnes & Noble.

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
    ตอบกลับไปยัง: More George W. Bushisms by Jacob Weisberg — FB2 download – 9780743225199
    ข้อมูลของคุณ: