(Audiobook) Words in Air

• This topic is empty.
กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
  • ผู้เขียน
    ข้อความ
  • #6698 Reply
    Jason Sayler

Words in Air
      The Complete Correspondence Between Elizabeth Bishop and Robert Lowell

by Elizabeth Bishop, Robert Lowell, Thomas J. Travisano, Saskia Hamilton

🔍 Words in Air • Read More 🔍

• Language: english
      • Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux
      • Format: hardcover, 928 pages
      • Author: Elizabeth Bishop, Robert Lowell, Thomas J. Travisano, Saskia Hamilton
      • Release date: October 28, 2008
      • ISBN: 9780374185435 (0374185433)
      • Genres: poetry, biography, literature, memoir, history, writing

About The Book

Robert Lowell once remarked in a letter to Elizabeth Bishop that “you ha[ve] always been my favorite poet and favorite friend.” The feeling was mutual. Bishop said that conversation with Lowell left her feeling “picked up again to the proper table-land of poetry,” and she once begged him, “Please never stop writing me letters — they always manage to make me feel like my higher self (I’ve been re-reading Emerson) for several days.” Neither ever stopped writing letters, from their first meeting in 1947 when both were young, newly launched poets until Lowell’s death in 1977. The substantial, revealing — and often very funny — interchange that they produced stands as a remarkable collective achievement, notable for its sustained conversational brilliance of style, its wealth of literary history, its incisive snapshots and portraits of people and places, and its delicious literary gossip, as well as for the window it opens into the unfolding human and artistic drama of two of America’s most beloved and influential poets.

PDF book Words in Air Elizabeth Bishop for PC on Books-a-Million. Paperback Words in Air download. Hardcover ebook Words in Air buy on Walmart.

Hardback book Words in Air by Elizabeth Bishop read online reader. FB2 ebook Words in Air buy cheap. EPUB Words in Air Elizabeth Bishop read on iPad on Powells.

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
    ตอบกลับไปยัง: (Audiobook) Words in Air
    ข้อมูลของคุณ: