(Audiobook) The Price of my Soul by Bernadette Devlin McAliskey

องค์การบริหารส่วนตำบลด่าน ฟอรั่ม ทั่่วไป (Audiobook) The Price of my Soul by Bernadette Devlin McAliskey

• This topic is empty.
กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
  • ผู้เขียน
    ข้อความ
  • #6595 Reply
    Bella Thomas

The Price of my Soul
      by Bernadette Devlin McAliskey

📕 The Price of my Soul – Click Here 📕

• Author: Bernadette Devlin McAliskey
      • Language: english
      • Release date: November 1, 1969
      • ISBN: 9780233961965 (0233961968)
      • Genres: ireland, history, memoir, biography, politics, autobiography, womens
      • Format: hardcover, 206 pages
      • Publisher: Andre Deutsch Ltd.

About The Book

Bernadette Devlin’s book tells two stories:

The story of ‘the real flesh-and-blood Bernadette’

‘If you eat up all the bread at teatime, there won’t be anything for breakfast…’

She tells the story of personal ‘bottom-level’ poverty, of her combined struggle to go to university and to look after her orphaned brothers and sisters…of how she became involved in Civil Rights, and what happened when her people chose her as their MP…

The story of the rage behind the Ulster riots

‘You come to a factory, looking for a job, and they ask you which school you went to. If its name was “Saint Somebody”, they know you are a Catholic and you don’t get taken on…’

In vivid detail, she brings to life the situation which has focused world attention on the North of Ireland…the early marches, and then the shootings, the burnings, the barricades…how she went to America to help her people rebuild their homes…and how she feels today…

Paperback book The Price of my Soul by Bernadette Devlin McAliskey download on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook The Price of my Soul PocketBook. TXT ebook The Price of my Soul Bernadette Devlin McAliskey read for iOS. PDF The Price of my Soul buy cheap on Powells. Hardcover book The Price of my Soul on Walmart.

MP3 ebook The Price of my Soul by Bernadette Devlin McAliskey download on PC. Hardback ebook The Price of my Soul Bernadette Devlin McAliskey read online Kindle. FB2 book The Price of my Soul buy on Bookshop. MOBI The Price of my Soul Bernadette Devlin McAliskey download. Online book The Price of my Soul read on Mac on Audible.

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
    ตอบกลับไปยัง: (Audiobook) The Price of my Soul by Bernadette Devlin McAliskey
    ข้อมูลของคุณ: